Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to cease works if ground or weather conditions are not deemed safe by operatives.
- Cambridge Scaffolding will not accept any liability for costs incurred due to delays in programme or scheduling of the works.
- Prices above include hire but anything over 16 weeks will be charged at 10% per week unless agreed otherwise.
- All equipment delivered to site is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER and must be covered by their insurances for damage and theft until it has been collected from site.
Scaffold components – cost + 25%.
Safety Netting and accessories – cost which will be advised before job commences.
- Our price assumes that you will provide suitable tying points for the installation of our nets as detailed BSEN 1263 i.e. structural steel members. No allowance has been made to install any specialist fixings to tie the safety netting to.
- All payments are not subject to retention or main contractor discount.
- Invoices will be raised on completion of the scaffolding works. Payment to be made within 14 days of invoice date.
- Cambridge scaffold reserve the rights to dismantle the scaffolding at any given time with 24 hour’s notices
- All works are subject to re-measurement upon completion.
- Please allow up to 14 days for any adaptions, additions and removal of any scaffolding.
- BY EXCEPTING CAMBRDGE SCAFFOLDING LTD ON YOUR CONTRACT OR PROPERTY YOU ARE LEGALLY BINDING INTO ARE TERMS AND CONDITION